When someone likes AND reblogs your post, it’s a marriage proposal.
science side of tumblr please explain why ice water tastes better than regular water
Because ice is water, and water is water. So if you put ice in water, it’s like… double water.
god damn it science side of tumblr
Is the alphabet called the alphabet because the first two letters in the Greek alphabet are alpha and beta?
Are there literally 75,000 people who did not realize this?
Get the fuck off your high horse yes clearly that many people didn’t know that about the fucking Greek alphabet sit down and shut the fuck up
- Leo: Need a penny? Take a penny. Have a penny? Take another penny. Pennies are worthless. But go ahead and take them all. Build a great fortune only to have its great copper weight crush your lifeless, pauper body.
- Virgo: Don’t shoot the messenger, Virgo. It’s noisy, and will alert others of your crime. Lure the messenger inside. Make sure no one saw him come in. Choose something quieter than a gun. Perhaps… suffocation, or an accidental fall. Really plan these things out. Stop being so trigger happy, Virgo
- Libra: Do you believe in ghosts? You don’t? Well, won’t you be surprised when you wake up in the middle of the night tonight. Scream loud enough so the neighbors can hear you.
- Scorpio: You are respected by your peers. You are a great thinker and leader. You—wait. What is this? This is definitely not the right reading for a Scorpio. It must be a typo. I bet the stars meant to say: ‘You should hear what they’re saying about you. Very funny things Scorpio. They’re saying very funny things at your expense, you jerk.’ Yup, that’s definitely what the stars meant to say.
- Sagittarius: the best revenge is living well. The second best is tasteless, slow-acting poison. Maybe it’s more of a tie. Either way, you got wronged, and you need to set things right, Sagittarius.
- Capricorn: tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Which is better than to have never loved at all, but also somehow lost a love, thus creating a paradox. Paradoxes are bad, Capricorn. Be careful, or logic will destroy you.
- Aquarius: Your boyfriend is trapped in an alternate desert dimension. It is difficult to say when he will return. Perhaps take up drinking while crying in a quiet room.
- Pisces: A train leaves a station traveling west at 40 miles per hour. Another train leaves a station traveling east at 60 miles per hour. These two trains left on different days, in different years, in different countries. How long until the passengers acknowledge their own impermanence?
- Aries: I think they saw you, Aries. Hold still. They cannot see you if you do not move. Shhhhh… Don’t move. Don’t move. Don’t—nope, they saw you. So long, Aries.
- Taurus: Someone misses you a lot, Taurus. And even though you have nothing but endless time trapped out in a nightmarish desert hellscape, you have a hard time making a phone call longer than 10 minutes. Maybe call a bit more than you do, Taurus.
- Gemini: You know those 8 spiders a year you eat in your sleep? Well, they add up. They are all organizing a pretty dramatic escape. Very soon, Gemini. Very soon…
- Cancer: ‘The ocean is vast,’ you convince yourself, walking alone between the trees. ‘The sky is endless,’ you utter repeatedly, trying to finally lull yourself to sleep. ‘Matter can neither be created nor destroyed,’ you contemplate, despite not understanding the first part of the statement. ‘What’s on the food network tonight?’ you say aloud to a stranger you have known for years.